We always need new volunteers! Opportunities include, but are not limited to, working in the B & B Diner, working in the Thrift Store, and working during special events. Stop by or call Kate Harkins at 722-0317 or email email@example.com to hear more and see if there is a job that’s just right for you.
SESSC want to ask for your support for our local elementary school, Martin Luther King, just east of us on Holly and 45th S.
They are looking for help with reading in a group or individually, depending on what the teacher asks for. They have some evening opportunities, such as Math Night February 28. Take an opportunity to make an impact on a child’s life! If you are interested contact Muhammudu Kora, (206) 252-6729, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reception/Front Desk - Answer phone and greet guests, Collect activity fees, Update activity board
- Center Beautification - Plant flowers around the Center, Change light bulbs, Dust office blinds
- Office Support - Shred documents, Assist with mailings, Organize work room supplies
- Event Dining Assistance - Table and Decorations set up, Serve meals, Break down and clean up
- Kitchen Support - help prepare and serve lunch
- Computer Lab - teach a computer class or be an on-call consultant in the lab
- Photographer - Takes photos at SESSC events, Take photos at SESSC activities, Encourage people to smile
- Teach a Class or Create your own Volunteer Opportunity - teach ukulele, plan a party, or contribute your skills in another way
- Thrift Shop Helper
- Fund Raising Support - Ask businesses for gift card or item donations.
- Guide for Transportation - Assists with Casino trips, Be a van driver
- Pick up and Delivery - Pick up items as needed, Deliver items as needed
- Outreach Worker - be an ambassador for you center
- Join the board - contribute your energy and expertise to our volunteer leadership team
Contact Kate Harkins at 722-0317 or email email@example.com to hear more and see if there is a job that’s just right for you.